Xfce-Simple-Dark is a set of dark themes for:
- Xfce widgets,
- Xfce window decoration and
The GTK 2.x and GTK 3.0 widget theme is based on https://github.com/vkuzel/Xfce-darkness .
The GTK 3.20 widget theme is based on https://github.com/horst3180/vertex-theme .
The window decoration theme is created from scratch. It exists in different sizes of the window decoration to support HiDPI environments.
Xfce widgets theme:
1. Copy the folder `Xfce-Simple-Dark_widgets` to your `~/.themes/` directory.
2. Open the *Appearance* application (`xfce4-appearance-settings`) and select the theme.
Xfce window decoration theme:
1. Copy the folders beginning with `Xfce-Simple-Dark_xfwm` to your `~/.themes/` directory. The different folders are for different sizes of the window decoration.
2. Open the *Window Manager* application (`xfwm4-settings`) and select the theme in the desired size.
Copy the file `geany/simple-dark.conf` to `~/.config/geany/colorschemes/`.