Credit to Veoduendes who created this theme. I simply translated it to English (may need further work).
Steps to install:
1. Open a terminal and run: sudo apt-get install conky
2. Enable the viewing of hidden files by pressing CTRL+H in Nautilus.
3. Extract and copy the .conkytheme folder to your home directory.
4. Hit ALT+F2 and run: conky -c /home/YOURUSERNAME/.conkytheme/conkyrc
5. Add the command to 'System > Preferences > Startup Applications' if you want conky to start up at login with this theme.
Original theme can be found here: http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Conky+Ubuntu+Lucid+Theme?content=124144
Please note the theme is optimized for 1280x widescreen displays.