First part of the Revelation suite which will contain :
- a color scheme
- a dekorator theme
- a wallpaper
- a kbfx theme with buttons
- a kdm theme
- a moodin theme
- a domino theme
Revelation - DeKorator Installation
This theme requires the dekorator windeco you can find here http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=31447 but I think anyway it should available in the repositories (like in ubuntu).
1. Open kcontrol or whatever can let you change your windeco.
2. Appearance & themes > window decoration then choose dekorator in the bar.
3. Go to the tab "Paths" and :
- For the "Frames tiles Path" browse to Revelation - DeKorator/deco
- For the "Buttons tiles path" browse to Revelation - DeKorator/buttons
- For the "Masks tiles path" (provided you check the "Use Masks" option and you need to) browse to Revelation - DeKorator/masks
4. Switch to the "Colors" tab and check "Use buttons animation"and select animate effect --> intensity with steps to 5 and interval 30. In the same group Hover And Press Effect --> To Gray with amount 10. Change Active color to white (FFFFFF) and inactive color to 969696. Last, the colorizing Method should be on Liquid Method for both Deco and buttons.
5. Just apply then and enjoy ;)
6. Tell me if you see anything strange or bugs